Monday, October 22, 2012

Sony Micro Hi-Fi System with iphone dock , CD and AM/FM +

I want to sell my Sony Mini Hi-Fi music system which is few months old. As I am travelling and finding it difficult for me to carry the music system so having a plan to sell it. It looks brand new. Includes iPhone 4 dock, CD and AM/FM. Sound quality is awesome. Item need to be collected from my current place and payment should be made in cash on collection. For sale I have 2 immaculate condition pioneer cdj 100s in perfect working order. Should you wish to have any further information or would like to take a look at them please do not hesitate in contacting me. Brand New Unused Philips Personal CD Player, with receipt for 29.00 Taken out of packaging and not used as buttons to small. Cant be taken back as it is a no refund item Bargin to be had here. Cash on Collection Only. ipod Nano 5th Generation 8 GB has a video camera and recorder and FM radio built in great condition come with brand new headphones and usb lead 50 if you need any more info ring or txt me on 07970 519906 thanks pioneer cd player model number (deh-140ub) selling for 30 usb port wma/mp3 removed from a ford ka thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment