Friday, October 26, 2012

Technics 2 x70 Watt Amplifier in good condition Great Price 1st to see will buy! .

Selling My Technics SU-V620 Amplifier, in excellent good working condition. Very powerful and great sound. Includes remote control Description: 2 x 70 watts (8 ohms) Dimensions: 430 x 125 x 317 mm (Width x Height x Depth) Weight: 6.8 kg Check out the excellent reviews on line! SONY IN CAR CD/RADIO SYSTEM FOR SALE ... IN EXCELLENT CONDITION .... THESE ARE QUITE EXPENSIVE IN THE SHOPS SO GRAB A BARGAIN WHILE YOU CAN ... I CAN DELIVER IF LOCAL Sony 3.1 Home Cinema Speakers System with 3 speakers ( + Subwoofer) · Excellent Digital Cinema Sound · FM Stereo / FA-AM · Multi Chanel Decoding New speakers cable required buy on collection only please These award wining speakers are in mint condition as you can see from the pictures. I still have all the original packaging and accessories, including the grilles, feet, spikes, and bungs. The only reason I am selling is because I am moving home twice within the next few months. The hassle of taking them with me from Belfast to London to possibly not have space when is making me think I should sell now. SMS Audio Street by 50 in ear earphones available in both Black and White 40 each or 3 for 105 for more info text or email me thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment