Monday, July 23, 2012

BRAND NEW MONSTER BEATS BY DR DRE SOLO HD ALL COLOURS WHOLESALE AVAILABLE TOURS STUDIOS -

I can provide you with high quality products at very low prices.If you would like to buy more than 1 than i can give you a better price. I also have many other Dr Dre items such as the tours and studios etc. Brand New Beats by Dr Dre Solo HD 35 for single items and text or email for bulk buying prices. 16.50 per unit if you buy 10!!! All colours available Will post in the Uk for 3 each. Email me or text me and i will respond immediately. I have many other wholesale items such as ralph lauren clothing and designer sunglasses. Wholesale available. Text me on 07875029625 Panasonic 5 disk CD changer, double tape deck, Super Base button, FM radio, Silver and blue, In excellent condition, Quality sound, been in a smoke free household, Phillips 4GB GoGear MP3 Player in Red comes complete in box (Box has been written on but not damaged in anyway) with Headphones, Wrist Strap, USB Cable and Manuals. Also i have left just under 1GB of music on there for you to enjoy. The unit charges off USB so no need for Batterys. MP3 player is in full working order and is Like New condition Used twice. 15 or make me a offer?? Collection only or can deliver for small fee. Any questions please mail me Fusion 6x9 Car Speakers in a very good used condition. Sounds Really good in the car ideal for the parcel shelf or rear door card. Also for sale mutant amp 20 a sony Xplode sub 25 and wiring Kit 10 Hi everyone I have for sale a top r

0 comments:

Post a Comment