Sunday, July 29, 2012

KENWOOD AMPLIFIER RA-313 +

KENWOOD AMPLIFIER FULLY WORKING NICE CONDITION CAN BE USED WITH TV,DVD,PC,LAPTOP,iPHONE OR ANY pHONE OR MP3 PLAYER. POWERFULL SOUND NICE CONDITION NO DELIVERY I have for sale an excellent phillips dvd dolby 5.1 surround system. Dvd player 1x sub (bass) speaker 1x centre front 2x right speakers Hello, I have for sell 2x kam khd410 usb decks in perfect working order and grade A condition. I am selling due to me moving out next week.The decks are both boxed in original packaging. Urgent sale. I am open to offers but no silly ones. If your interested give me a ring , drop me a text or send me a email: Gabriel 07931086681 I will deliver for a little extra. I will not accept paypal payments. Cash upon delivery or collection only Have a nice day:) iPod Touch 4G Hardly Used 8GB Bought From Argos With Insurance Still Has 6 Months Insurance No Scratches Comes With Screen Protector Always Had Case On Always Worked Perfectly 100 no lower Comes With Everything As New SONY STEREO SILVER WITH WOODEN AND SILVER SPEAKERS EXCELLENT SOUND AND BASE ORANGE LCD DISPLAY 5 DISC CHANGER TWO TAPE PLAYER DIGITAL RADIO LOTS OF MODES AND OPTIONS FOR BASE AND SOUND. TEXT DISPLAYS TRACKS AND CDS NAME. FANTASTIC STEREO AND SPEAKERS. (SPEAKERS NEED SLIGHT DENTS PUSHING BACK OUT OF WOOFER PART OF SPEAKERS AS KIDS PUSHED THEM IN) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment