Tuesday, July 24, 2012

PIONEER HIFI SYSTEM (AZ370) .

6 STACK TWO CASSETTE PLAYER 6CD PLAYER RADIO VINYL PLAYER working condition! to collect (deliver within 5 miles) Beats by Dr. Dre iBeats Black In-Ear Headphones from Monster High Performance In-Ear Headphones with Control Talk/ Handsfree 100% Brand new and Genuine Monster Product Come with original pouch and 2 extra sets of spare earbuds & one clip Work with all mp3 players and mobile phones with 3.5mm audio out socket. Important Note: The remote playback control may not work with some mobile phones and mp3 players which will require control on main hardware. I can provide you with high quality products at very low prices.If you would like to buy more than 1 than i can give you a better price. I also have many other Dr Dre items such as the tours and studios etc. Brand New Beats by Dr Dre Solo HD 35 for single items and text or email for bulk buying prices. 16.50 per unit if you buy 10!!! All colours available Will post in the Uk for 3 each. Email me or text me and i will respond immediately. I have many other wholesale items such as ralph lauren clothing and designer sunglasses. Wholesale available. Text me on 07875029625 Hi, I am selling a used (but excellent condition!) Onkyo Amp. I used it to power the speakers in the ceiling of my old place and they worked really well. Unfortunately, I have left the remote in storage (along with the instructions) but it is very easy to operate. More than happy to post them once

0 comments:

Post a Comment