Friday, July 27, 2012

MONSTER BEATS BY Dr DRE STUDIO LIMITED EDITION PINK !

Hi I am selling my MONSTER BEATS STUDIO headphone which is brand new tested and fully working with amazing sound. Box Contents Beats Studio headphones Monster Cable headphone cable Monster iSoniTalk iPhone enabled headphone cable Rigid Tour case Anti-Microbial Cleaning cloth 2X AAA Paypal ,bank transfer accepted Can be post in UK HELLO I AM SELLING MY MIDI CONTROLLER NUMARK MIX TRACK PRO I AM SELLING WITH A BAG FOR TRANSPORT WITH YOUR DJ HEADPHONES,YOU CAN GET ON THE BAG AS WELL CABLES ON THE SMALL POCKETS COMES WITH THE ORIGINAL BOX,AND COMES WITH THE CD SOFTWARE OF TRAKTOR AND AT THE PERSON WANT THE MIDI CONTROLLER I WILL GIVE TO THE PERSON A DJ HEADPHONES AS A PRESENT I NEED TO SELL VERY URGENT THANKS THE MAIN REASON I AM SELLING THIS ITEM IS BECAUSE I AM GOING TO BUY A CD PLAYERS,AND THE MIDI CONTROLLER HOW YOU CAN SEE ON THE VIDEO IS WORKING PERFECT AND IN GOOD CONDITION Vintage walkman to listen again to your old favourite tapes! Get in touch soon or it will go! (Small set of headphones included) HERE I HAVE SONY SUBWOOFERS 12 INCH FITTED IN PORTED BOX ITS IN EXCELLENT WORKING ORDER AND IS VERY LOUD NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED CAN BE HEARD FROM A LONG WAY GRAB URSELF A BARGAIN ipod sliver nano for sale hardley been used comes with sealed apple headphones and usb wire no scratches able to meet at the emirates stadium

0 comments:

Post a Comment