Monday, September 24, 2012

Apple iPod touch 4th gen 24ct gold + more !

Apple iPod Touch 4th gen 8gb Genuine 24carat Gold edition used but in very good condition - no marks or scratches and rear casing has very light wear. gorgeous iPod, looks like a bar of gold when face down. comes with charging cable, angry birds case and new screen protector rare unit, please no offers cheers Yes I am a very reliable wholesaler and my products come from reliable suppliers who consistently have the products in stock . I have recently launched my own wholesale website: www.quickwholesale.co.uk www.quickwholesale.co.uk www.quickwholesale.co.uk You can start using my website to make orders. You can go to my website and check my products and prices. please register and make an account before you order. please email me or text me if you have any questions dr dre - tours-5 solo-20 studio-40 mixr- 60 snapback - all models- 15 wally tech earphones- 4.99 please email me or text me please email me or text me please email me or text me Bush 5.1 chanel surround sound speaker system. Includes remote control and cables. Can be used as a home cinema system by conecting to DVD player/TV, or conected to a PC. Speakers are free standing or wall mountable. I can also include 4 extra Toshiba 15w speakers which will also conect to this system for an extra 5 Small Sony stereo system - 1 foot high,

0 comments:

Post a Comment