Friday, September 28, 2012

Technic Hifi Stereo CD Double tape deck player ?

Technic510 stack system Double tape deck CD player MW/FM Radio 2 speakers Excellent sound system 2nd hand BIRTHDAY GIFT AM SELLING MY BEATS BY DRE STUDIO I GOT FOR MY BRITHDAY REASON BEING I HAVE ALREADY ONE PAIR SO I WANT SOMETHING ELSE. THANK YOU CONTACT 07466076066 Yes I am a very reliable wholesaler and my products come from reliable suppliers who consistently have the products in stock . I have recently launched my own wholesale website: quickwholesale.co.uk You can start using my website to purchase orders. You can go to my website and check for some of my products and prices. please register and make an account before you order. please email me or text me dr dre tours-5 solo-20 studio-40 mixr- 60 snapback hats all for 15. i have many models wally tech earphones 4.99 please email me or text me Dr Dre Beats Tour Earphones with Control Talk BRAND NEW SEALED Built in Mic And Music Control For Iphone/Blackberry cash on collection From: Plaistow station E13 0dh Wimbledon ( Dundonald Rd Tram Station) can be post within uk postage req PAYPAL and Bank transfer accepted TEXT ME on 07412 561326 Thank For sale an as new Ipod nano. it is iear perfect condition, no marks that I can see. I am selling it as I lost it a week after being bought it as a present so bought a new one, and I found it after

0 comments:

Post a Comment