Friday, September 28, 2012

As new Ipod Nano 6th Generation, 8gb Graphite -

For sale an as new Ipod nano. it is iear perfect condition, no marks that I can see. I am selling it as I lost it a week after being bought it as a present so bought a new one, and I found it after purchasing the new one. It comes with original box, serial numbers and instructions plus conection cable (no headphones as they had been used or lid for the box as I lost it.) any questions email me Cheers Dani Pioneer CDJ 400 and DJM 400 Limited Edition Blue Excellent near mint condition with flightcase No boxes but do have manuals Pictures to follow Here is my ipod nano only problem is that the screen is plain white and you can see nothing easy fix just have not got time. Text me with any offers or questions 07757411357 Wharf dale stereo Sleek black design Very good condition Can deliver or for pick up Market value 179.99 If emailed can send picture Dr Dre Beats Solo HD Colours Avaliable - Black, White, Pink, Purple, Red, Blue! Brand New in the Box Sound Great Very Loud ! 2 wires, beats by Dr. Dre printed on the top, adjustable height for the perfect fit. 2 sets for 40.00!! Delivery Available if you are Local. Delivery is 4.00 (Royal Mail 1st class recorded/signed for 1-2 working days) Payment via Paypal then headphones will be sent the same day if payment is made before 11am. Call or text 07581719622

0 comments:

Post a Comment