Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Brand New and Sealed In Box Beats by Dr Dre In Ear Tours +

PLEASE READ THEN CONTACT -NO FUNNY QUESTIONS- These are brand new sealed in box. HIGH QUALITY In-EAR HEADPHONES ************************************************************** SEND ME A TEXT ILL GET BACK TO YOU ,*** No EMAIL*** Mo on 07412 561326 Cash on collection From: Plaistow station E13 0dh Wimbledon ( Dundonald Rd Tram Station) can be post within uk postage Req PAYPAL and Bank transfer accepted TEXT ME on 07412 561326 Thanks Selling my beloved iPod as I no longer have any need for it. Still works like a charm and runs rings around my phone for battery life. Has been kept in a case and is in excellent condition - free from scratches. I take care of my gadgets! Comes complete with case and USB cable. 32GB so plenty of room for games, apps, music, videos, etc. Please feel free to email with any questions. Cheers! Jony Traktor Kontrol S4 (Used Once) The S4 is in New condition used once, as I prefer my CDJ’s. Has all original box contents including the Traktor Pro 2 software. This S4 is the closest you’re going to get to brand new without paying the full price for a new one. There are cheaper S4’s out there but will have the peace of mind knowing this is practically new! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. NO TIME WASTERS John 07960361915 logitech x-230 multimedia speaker system with sub-woofer &

0 comments:

Post a Comment