Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dr dre tour beats earphones. In brand new box. +

Dr dre tour beats earphones. In brand new box. unwanted gift as i already have a simarly pair. never been used. comes in box with a case to carry them in. and xtra ear plugs Selling brand new Goji Headphones. Very comfortable to wear and excellent sound quality with good bass and treble. The ear cups also fold inwards so can be quite compact for travelling. Collection and viewing from Kenton in Harrow. Can open box if you want to try them first. 6.00 Tel 020 8907 4976 Yamaha keyboard worth 200 . im selling this because we dont use it . it would be a great christmas present. its in excellent condition. im looking for 55 if ur interested give Me a call 07926432817 or 01413161868 I am selling my home theatre surround sound system due to me not using DVDs any more and just using my hard drive conected to my TV. I bought this item about 2 years ago but only used it several times as I went to university in England for 2 years and as I have no need for it now, I might as well sell it. There is a very minimal amount of scratches on it so it looks like new. There is no box because I bined it as it took up space. This package consists of; > Main DVD player > One sub-woofer > Two rear speakers, two front speakers and a centre speaker (all with cables) > One remote control > Power lead > Operating Instructions I can throw in a scart lead if needed. This DVD player has a usb port at the front where you can plug in an mps player to take advantage of the surround sound. It is able to play FM radio so you can listen to Radio1 and CoolFM. & here for sale are my dr dre Detox there brand new and in black, come fully boxed with ca

0 comments:

Post a Comment