Thursday, September 27, 2012

JVC HI-FI oldschool stereo system (£40) +

system contains of turntable with new cartridge and needle cd tuner amplifier double deck 2 speakers JVC ( on photo aiwa speakers but for sale genuine jvc speakers) no remote control perfect condition for its age can send photos via mail because gumtree does not allow me to attach photo (not know why :() I am reluctantly selling my Panasonic Stereo as I am downsizing properties and I have nowhere to keep it. Excellent stereo, amazing sound, excellent condition, no damage. Tech Specs: 280w AM/FM Double Tape Deck 5 Disc Changer Aux In Power cable and remote control included. I also have an iPod nano dock which i have been using with this stereo, i will include this with an audio cable for and extra 15 I have a pair of JPW AP2 hifi speakers that I no longer want. They are free to whoever wants to collect them. The rubber surrounds on both subwoofers needs replacing. These can be bought from eBay for around 20. Message me for further details. I stock most spare parts for Technics SL1210 turntables Lids from 30 Lid hinge from 7.50 Tone arms from 27.50 Pitch controls from 14.00 I can supply parts only or supply & fit. Full repair facility available Contact me for more info Im selling my Fusion 1000 watt Sub and Amp with wiring kit, great working order looking fo 60 o.n.o. Can drop off in Dundee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment