Tuesday, September 25, 2012

SonyEricsson Loudspeaker *

Loudspeaker for SonyEricsson music phones Perfect New condition Velcro strap Zips up to hold the phone inside, perfect on the beach or wherever Cost about 40 new off SE website + delivery , would accept 25 Collection from CM2, drop off at other postcodes may be possible at extra cost, please ask Bush 5.1 chanel surround sound speaker system. Includes remote control and cables. Can be used as a home cinema system by conecting to DVD player/TV, or conected to a PC. Speakers are free standing or wall mountable. I can also include 4 extra Toshiba 15w speakers which will also conect to this system for an extra 5 KENWOOD CAR STEREO WITH FRONT AUX PORT FOR I-POD EXCELLENT CONDITION SELLING AS IT CAME WITH MY CAR AND I HAD ANOTHER ONE TO FIT SO NO USE FOR IT Here i am selling my JL 12" W6 V2 Subwoofer. I have only had the sub under a year and the quality of this subwoofer is in another league altogether. This is a very reluctant sale and only selling as my lease contract on my car is coming to an end. The setup is fully rigged and ready to be heard and tested. For sale is a ONKYOTXSR309 Black AV Receiver and Wharfedale Diamond speakers 9.0 in very good condition. Has instruction manuel and remote control, no box Received it as a christmas present but I no longer use it Looking for 155 Location/ Angel Any questions contact number is 07985356442/Mike

0 comments:

Post a Comment